Sunday 10 June 2012

Back From Time Travel





Do you ever wake up and just think to yourself...


"I'm going to do something new and different today!"


Well, I did... about a year ago. 
I had always itched to have a blog of my own; to share my thoughts and rants... something that didn't require less than 160 characters to fully express my innermost ideas. So, before enrolling in KYUEM, I had created an account to do just that. 
Little did I know, Lembah Beringin is somewhat of a wormhole whereby space and time as we know become irrelevant. 
In other words? I lost track of time.
Fast forward to the present, it is now a year later and I wake up again... with a different thought in mind this time...


"I'm going to look for my blogspot account!"


That in itself was an adventure on its own (and no... this isn't me trying to say I lead a sad, less-than-eventful life). 
I was *insert generic computer geek character from any and all Michael Bay movies* , sifting through each and every one of my past email accounts. Although, I have to admit... the number of accounts I own make me question whether I really am a Michael Bay stock character or I really just enjoyed messing with Internet trolls as a kid (what with my multiple online identities). 
Turning the entire house upside down, I went all Indiana Jones, searching through the relics of my old notebooks from bygone days of youth (cringe) till I finally found a scrap of paper that had my username and password on it. 
Bingo.
So, here I am... a girl with ideals and a blog post about a year delayed from its original date of creation. 
I know, I know... this introduction isn't exactly filled with aliens and explosions... 


But, hey. It's still early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment